IPS Quality and Environmental Policy Statement:
The Policy of IPS is to supply products that :-
a) Satisfy the customers needs.
b) Are a cost effective solution.
c) Can meet delivery requirements.
d) Are innovative and evolving with customer requirements.
The management is committed to supplying products and services at levels of quality which will help our customers meet their objectives. Each segment of the Company is expected to perform its function exactly as specified.
These policies are described in the Quality Management System and by applying them we shall contribute to the performance, reliability and safety of our products and promote customer satisfaction and the success of the company.
IPS Ltd is committed to minimizing the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Setting objectives to minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection of partnered hauliers.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- To use the above key points to do something good for the environment.
- To ensure that all information is communicated to all IPS employees and to the public.
- Continual improvement is required to enhance environmental performance.
- IPS commit to the protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution and other specific commitment(s) relevant to the context of the organization.
We are committed to continuous improvement of our quality and environmental management systems and look forward to all opportunities to improve.