- Cost effective Does not require any time-consuming and costly cleaning after use.
- Clean Cellu Rodent Shelters are made of virgin cellulose fibres.
- Certified Cellu Rodent Shelters are screened for contaminants.
- Environment friendly made from renewable materials
- Made of non-recycled, 100% virgin wood pulp
- Provides sheltering and nesting opportunities
- Available gamma irradiated
- Increases cage base area
Lightweight, disposable Enrichment Shelters – a fantastic, environmentally friendly alternative to heavier plastic options on the market.
Bio-Huts for Rats (it’s our Fat Rat Hut in a disposable version) are an economical, rat enrichment product made of 100% pure virgin pulp paper. It not only gives a rat the opportunity to hide, but also gives the rat a choice! Some rats choose to shred the huts for burrowing or nesting, while others choose to shelter inside them. Bio-Huts for Rats are Certified (Contaminant Screened) and are available gamma irradiated or non-gamma irradiated.
Dimensions: W 158 x L 152 x H 82 mm.
PACKING: 250 pieces per box.
NESTLETS are the perfect nesting material; they retain the warmth without obstructing airflow or humidity. Inert and non-digestible, NESTLETS will not compact, form threads or…
The traditional compression pellet is used widely within biomedical research. The pellets manufactured using a simple method of pushing the mixed diet through a cylindrical…
A high quality long cut nesting material that can be used alone or in combination with other bedding products to replicate nest building and encourage natural…
A natural forage feed giving good nutrition. the larger seeds promote increased activity during the forage and feed. Pack Sizes: 1kg, 5kg or 12.5kg.